Note: Our LED headlights can be installed on most cars in the world. ✔After installing LEDs on some model brands, the dashboard may display error code or keep flashing, then you need to purchase a canbus decoder separately to upgrade the LED headlights. ( For example： Mini; Volvo; Jeep Compass; Audi, Nova Lavida; BMW x1; Mercedes-Benz b; Chrysler Cruiser; and some German cars)
The LED headlight, replacing the original Best LED bright bulb, improve the super focused light pattern, no black spots or shadow areas, no glare or glare from oncoming vehicles, avoid stray light and driver distraction problems, and ensure driving safety.
- Real current: 2.5 0.03a active power
- 30 5 5w/set
- Chip: CSP 1860 chip
- Luminous flux: 16000lm/set
- Working voltage: DC 9-16V (suitable for 12V vehicles).
- Color temperature: 6000k white, 3000k gold, 4500k warm white, 8000k light blue, 25000k ice blue.
- IP68 waterproof, 68 dustproof immersion, 360 degree beam angle.
- Material: 6063 aerospace aluminum profile
- Operating temperature: 80
- Lifetime of over 50,000 hours
- Application: headlight, fog light
- Dual channel cooling
- System 1. Built-in aluminum heat conduction, 360 degree heat dissipation.
Introduction to automotive lighting
- 1. The most common models of H1 are mainly China high beam models and some Korean, German and American high beam models.
- 2. H4: The most common models are mainly: the old arrogant, Highlander, Aveo, Kia K2, Huanchi, Now Rena, BMW MINI, Mercedes-Benz Smart, etc. All H4 models are attributed to the assembly design of the original car which is astigmatism, but the effect of Anwari LED upgrade is much better than the original car.
- 3. The most common models of H7 are the high and low beam models from Germany, the United States and South Korea, and the low beam models from China.
- 4. Commonly used 9005 (HB3) models mainly include Japanese high-beam headlight models, Emgrand Roewe small model, 2018 Buick Yinglang and other models.
- 5. The most commonly used 9006 (HB4) models are Japanese low beam headlight models.
- 6. Common H11 models (H8-H9-H10-H11) mainly include low beam models of new Japanese cars, high beam headlights of some domestic cars, and high beam headlights of some German and American cars, such as new Magotan road headlight and new Mondeo, Cadillac.
- Good visibility when driving, especially at night, is probably one of the most important factors for safe driving.
- Although some newer luxury cars now come with LEDs as standard, however, over 95% of new and older vehicles still have halogen lights.
Are LED headlights worth it?
LED headlights are upgraded from halogen headlights. The most important factor is better visibility. LED headlights are brighter and can display wider roads and the surrounding environment.
BEST VIEW AT NIGHT
This allows you to see wider roads in the dark and makes the night driving experience more enjoyable and safer.
LONG LIFE EXPECTANCY
- Aftermarket LED headlights can be used for 3-5 years.
- In contrast, halogen lamps should be replaced about once a year.
- A long lifespan not only saves you from buying new bulbs every year, but also saves you a lot of money in the long run, which makes it more environmentally friendly.
- Whenever you are planning to upgrade your car, safety is always an important consideration. We are committed to helping people drive safer and better.
- Low visibility at night is one of the most common causes of accidents. Also, it will cause a delay in reaction time because objects on the road cannot be seen.
- According to a study commissioned by CLEPA, the Association of European Automobile Suppliers, LEDs can help drivers move objects on the road forward by 1.4 seconds when driving at a speed of 80 km/h. This extra time can determine life and death.
How to install:
- Turn off the power and open the hood of the car.
- Open the original dust cover and remove the original halogen bulb.
- Remove the chuck from the LED headlight.
- Then fix the chuck of the led headlight.
- Then plug in the car light power cord and put the car headlight into the chuck.
- After the installation is completed, turn on the power and test the lamp, then adjust the lamp to the best light beam (left and right adjustable).
- After turning on the power and completing the test, place the driver and circuit into the assembly.
- After installing and testing the LED headlights, replace the original dust cover (if the mounting space is too small, some special cars can’t cover the original dust cover, you need to buy a cover professionally modified dust cover) to complete the installation.
Our lamps are universal, but different models have different uses. I will give you a brief summary:
1. H1 h8 h11 is a single leg monofilament, mainly used for high beam headlights.
2. H7 is a monofilament bipod, mainly used for low beam headlights.
3. H3 is a special type commonly used in Japanese cars, and other cars are rarely used.
4. H4 is a double line triple bulb. The dipped headlights and the high beam headlights of the 9005 or 9006 are both in a single bulb. Standard is 55W low beam, 60W high beam; or 90W low beam, 100W high beam. Motorcycles are usually H4, 35W far and near or 35W far and near 25W.
Material: Aviation Aluminum
Size (L*W*H): 12cm*9.5cm*5.5cm
Model: H1, H3, H7, H8/H9/H11, 9005/HB3/H10, 9006/HB4 , H4/HB2/9003
Package Included: Ultra Bright Car LED Headlights*2