IS YOUR FACE CLEAN?
Contrary to popular belief, you can’t close or open your pores. But, what you can do is give them a good old deep cleanse. Because with skin aggressors like pollution and daily grime doing their best to fill your pores with dirt and bacteria, blackheads can seem inevitable. Thankfully, there’s a cleanser for that.
- Natural Ingredients The Green Tea Solid cleansing face contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
- Moisturizing Effectively reduce blackheads, control oil, improve facial fullness, and Keep beautiful skin.
- Easy To Use Just wash your face, apply mud to your face or body, leave it for about 10 mins, then wash off. The texture is fine and smooth, easy to spread, and easy to use.
- Easy To Carry The product adopts the design of a rotating head, which is more convenient to use and not easy to dirty hands. Pretty and small, easy to carry.
1. Spin out the paste and apply it to the face.
2. Apply evenly to the face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
3. After it dries, rinse with water.
Use green tea cleansing solid mask interval time:
Oily skin: Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
Dry skin: Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
Mixed skin: It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for the T zone and 1-2 times a week for the U zone.
Normal skin: once a week is recommended.
BEFORE & AFTER:
There are no reviews yet.